How to Order
When you find an item you wish to purchase, select the size and quantity and click on the "Add to Cart" button. This will bring you to the Shopping Cart page where you can see the item added to your cart. Click on the "Continue Shopping" box if you would like to add other items in your shopping cart, and just repeat the process until you have all the items you want to order saved in your shopping cart. Once you are ready to check out, click on the "Checkout" box and enter your email address to get to the checkout page.
- Select the "Checkout" button. If you have already registered and logged in, your order will proceed to the Shipping and Billing Information page. If your information is correct, simply press the "Continue" button. If you have yet to log in or set up an account (either as a "Guest Shopper" or registered user), you will be asked to set-up your Shipping, Billing and Credit Card information before continuing.
- Next, select the shipping method you prefer. Please note that orders are typically processed within 24 to 48 hours upon order confirmation. Standard or regular ground shipping takes about 3 to 5 business days. Express 2-day means that your order will arrive after 2 business days and Next Day means that your order will arrive the next business day from ship out date. For express orders placed after 11 am EST, it will be processed the next business day. Please look at the dates indicated in the express shipping boxes to find out when your order will arrive.
- If you opt to have your order gift boxed, you may fill out the gift note box with your personalized message. Finally, review the summary of your order. You can adjust all the information within your order if you've forgotten something or even elect to continue shopping.
- Fill out all fields for both billing and shipping information. Please note that Ivysport will not be responsible for lost packages due to wrong information entered on these fields.
- If everything is OK, select the "Place Order" button. A summary page will appear indicating your credit card has been approved and your order received by Ivysport.
Once we receive your order, you will receive an email confirmation usually within minutes. The e-mail will include an order number for your reference. If it has been a couple of hours and you have not received your order confirmation e-mail, please call us at 1-855-570-8680 before placing another order.
Discount / Promo Codes
If you've received a discount / promo code from Ivysport you can enter this discount / promo code during checkout. To do so, type your code into the "Discount" field in the "Checkout" screen. Once entered, you will receive a confirmation that your discount code and its corresponding discount value has been applied. One discount code is valid at a time. Discount codes cannot be combined.
E-Gift Cards are sent via e-mail at the time of purchase.
Gift Card recipient will receive an e-mail from Ivysport with a gift card code they will use when they purchase an item.
Gift Card code is not considered a coupon code. The place to apply gift card code is after you have filled in your personal information. There will be a box for your gift card code.
Gift Card recipient cannot use gift card code until the person who purchased the gift card has their credit card charged.
Redeemable for merchandise at www.ivysport.com only.
Not redeemable for cash. No expiration date. May be used on several orders until the whole value of the gift card has been consumed.
Amount is in US currency.
If gift card recipient does not receive an e-mail with a gift card code please contact email@example.com or call 1-855-570-8680.
Gift Receipts in the form of a packing slip with the prices omitted will be enclosed with your gift boxed order.
Free Gift Message — Include a message of 8-12 words with your items on the packing slip, free of charge. Limited to one gift message per shipping address. Your gift message will be included on our gift packing slip.
Please note that as policy, Ivysport only captures the authorized amount on your credit or debit card when your order ships out (except for special order items). Ivysport does not accept cash or check vouchers, and only accepts the following credit cards:
- American Express
If we are unable to process your credit card, please check to ensure you entered the correct card number, expiration date, security code and that the billing name and address you entered match your credit card statement exactly. Note that we cannot authorize your card unless the billing address on file with your credit card company matches exactly to the billing address supplied to Ivysport. Please refer to your credit card company if the problem persists.
Checking Your Order Status
Checking the status of your order is easy at Ivysport. We will send you an email confirmation of your order after checking out that includes an order number. You can always check the current status of your order by visiting Ivysport online and signing in to your account by entering the username and password you gave when placing your order. (If you’ve forgotten your password, see the instructions in this section on how to retrieve your lost password.)
Upon signing in, you will be presented with the “Your Stored Account Information” page, which features information about your current and previous orders placed with Ivysport. The current status of your order will be located on this screen.
Please note we set up your account based on the billing email address you provide at the time of your order. If you’ve made multiple purchases with Ivysport and used different billing email addresses, you will have an account for each email address provided.
Ivysport's policy is to maintain deep inventory on all products we carry on our site. However, we occasionally run short of an item in a certain size and may take 2 to 3 weeks to replenish. If a size of an item is shown to be "out-of-stock," we encourage you to check back often as we are constantly stocking our shelves.
While it's the exception, if an item you ordered is backordered, we will hold your order until the backordered item is received in stock. We will send you an email alerting you that an item in your order is backordered and give an estimated date of shipment. Your order will be shipped via standard ground shipment even as you have opted for express shipping at the time of original order. If you wish to change your shipping method, please send us an email indicating your preferred method. Shipping costs incurred will be charged to your account.
Upon notification that your order is backordered, you may instruct us to ship items that are in-stock and ship the remaining balance once those items are available if you are willing to pay for the partial shipment. As policy, we will ship you order until the backordered item(s) comes back in stock.
At present, Ivysport collects sales tax on all orders shipped within the state of California. Please note that on-screen order totals reflect estimated tax. The actual charge to your credit card will reflect all applicable state and local taxes calculated at the time your order is shipped. If you have questions about the tax rate on your invoice, please call us anytime at 855-570-8680.